alliebeau.com | email@example.com
· Marketing, business development and client services manager with a decade of experience managing key relationships with leading wireless carriers, brands, record labels, and advertising agencies including Sprint, Verizon, Bose, Universal Music Group, Warner Brothers Records and H&R Block.
· Experienced digital media marketer responsible for numerous online and offline initiatives, including events at SXSW, CES, GDC, as well as executing integrated campaigns and unique partnerships.
· Emerging technology expertise including comprehensive MTA knowledge and vast mobile industry experience with extensive understanding of smartphone technology, platforms and business models.
Senior Account Manager | Visual IQ | January 2016 – December 2017
· Leader of strategic partnerships for multiple clients, across industries, including Sprint, Bose, Santander Bank and H&R Block.
· Responsible for overall project management including marketing attribution implementation, comprehensive understanding of clients’ media strategy and taxonomy; as well as delivery of actionable insights from the VIQ SaaS platform to ensure clients realize their marketing efficiency goals.
· Analyze clients’ digital media portfolio across multiple channels (search, display, social, mobile, television, email, etc.) in relation to the attributed analytics output to help develop, set and execute media planning and optimization
Director, Business Development | JNJ Mobile, Inc. (dba MocoSpace) | July 2012 – june 2015
· Identify and execute essential distribution deals with major wireless carriers, application marketplaces, and media portals (including AOL & Univision). Developed partnerships to generate over 20k new user registrations daily.
· Manage ad agency clients and work with the VP of Sales to sell, plan and run integrated advertising campaigns on the MocoSpace platform for brands including Wells Fargo, Home Depot, Amtrak, Universal Pictures, Ford and T-Mobile.
· Work with product to identify and execute new native advertising opportunities within the product. Creatively collaborated with clients including Acento, Lopez Negrete, Uniworld and Conill to exceed campaign KPIs and run new, out-of-the-box placements with exceptional engagement rates.
Senior Manager, Accounts & Campaigns | JNJ Mobile, Inc. | February 2007 – July 2012
· Managed day-to-day business with wireless partners including Verizon, AT&T, MetroPCS and Sprint United; provided in-depth reporting and identified opportunities for distribution, including app pre-loads and carrier portal placements.
· Supported sales team and helped to plan all integrated campaigns. Designed custom ad units and responded to RFPs. Assisted with campaign creative, launches and reporting.
BSBA, Marketing, May 2006 | Sawyer School of Management at Suffolk University, Boston MA
· Advertising Minor / 3.6 Overall GPA
· Strong business foundation, courses in e-marketing, media planning, strategic management, consumer behavior